Right-of-Way Forms

Flooding Easement DWR

Division of Water Resources requires a flooding easement if a project increases 100 year flood elevation by more than 1 ft.

Affidavit of Condemnation

Condemnations are done in district court, which are hard to find in the future. This affidavit may be filed at register of deeds for better public notice. From Lyon County